Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Beginning of the End

22nd September was suppose to be a day of celebration. Instead, it became one of the devastating day of this new career. I thought I was ready for anything that comes my way. And I couldn't be far wrong. But I've moved on. Retry is the word. You can only rise up stronger everytime you fall. I have to admit that my flying was marginal. Is there any exterior motive involved? I don't know and I don't care. The next time I fly, it would be so good that nobody could dispute it with any exterior motive and no weather be it good or bad could stop me!

Apart from flying, Mark and myself had been busy trying to sell off our car.. our faithful and loyal Nissan Pintara that brought me safely to Augusta and back. The roaring of its Porche engine marks our presence everywhere we go. It marks (hopefully) the end of our stay here. How soon is the end is yet to be seen.

Once the deal was sealed between us and the buyer, I quickly took the chance to take a photo with it since I realize I had never taken any photo of the car with me in it. 2.4L engine is definitely a very powerful car but I have a feeling that this would be the biggest c.c. car I would ever own for now. Having said goodbye to a piece of metal, its back to concentrate on my confidence building flight tomorrow.. and then another shot at my ticket home!

No comments: