Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tipsy on Christmas Day

I've seen people getting drunk before but never in my existance have I got that tipsy as on Christmas day. People say I look like a lobster after about 1 bottle of beer, 10 shots of liquer and 3 glasses of wine. All for fun.. but I won't do it again.. I just wanted to test my limits and I got my answer.

This is when we're still sober, and having superb meal of steak and lamb chop - alfresco. Happy Birthday Macha!!

We're half way there (Nash looks happy and I wonder what's Nic's doing)

Gone. There's few more photos after that but its just too gross. (photos by Nic and whoever got hold of my camera that night)

Moral of the story: no point doing this kids. Its a waste of good food and wine. I won't do it again. Ever. Merry Christmas to everybody out there whom I know and who's reading this. Have a Blessed New Year too!!

No comments: