Monday, October 8, 2007

Viral Gastroenteritis Attacks!

Attention all earthlings.. you are now being attacked by gastroenteritis virus! You shall feel dizzy when you try to sit straight or walk. You shall feel nausea and thus feels like vomiting. In worse case scenario, you will vomit and loose bodily fluid. You will feel stomach discomfort and also diarrhea.
Lucky for me, it was all very mild- no vomiting or diarrhea, nevertheless not any comforting than a full blown fever like feeling. For whole of beautiful Saturday, I had no appetite to have any breakfast or lunch. Only after consulting doctor in evening, I manage to eat some porridge cooked by Kai..
Lesson for the day, watch your hygene where ever you are... I thought I had stomach made of stainless steel. Today you won virus, tomorrow I'll fight back by eating twice as much!! Mwahahaha!!

No comments: