Friday, October 19, 2007

Route to the Skies

Every achievement comes from small little steps. To proceed on with this flying career, every person (politically correct compared to 'man') has to take the step of clearing his solo. I've done almost 18 hrs of flight and now its the next big step. Big for me because it will be significant in getting that confidence 'boost' to proceed on with the next training.

Most people says that going solo is the most memorable part of the training. It is so simply because you'd put your life on the line. But of course, proper instruction was given prior to that to build confidence with proper technique. Suddenly I realize it is similar with our life as well. Literally, how we want our life to be lies in our own hands as well!

With few more flights, I hope to have achieve something here before I return to see the loved ones soon....

No comments: