Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Sarikei Trip

I went back this time with a mission. To spend time with people I care and show them that I mean it. Time is not on my side, but I'm really grateful to the management that I'm given chance to visit my Father-in-Law.

Most of time back I spend accompanying and driving my in laws around, going between hospitals and coffee shop which I am very happy because I'm able to help in the littles things.

In fact, I didn't have much time to hang out with friends this time around. But I'm definitely satisfied that the trip was fruitful. I'm super happy to see that he's feeling contented and well. We're all praying for miracle now and nothing is impossible in the Lord. For His thoughts are not our thoughts and ways are not ours. We have heard of miracles from Mt Hosanna in Sri Aman and we're praying for one now. Seek and you shall receive.

I went back this time and took photo of Felicia's house to remind me of where we began, where we call home, where we grow up, and remember our roots and never to let it go.
The trip was refreshing and invigorating for the soul. It reminds you the value of life and to appreciate family members around you. I still remember a teacher who once said: Time and tide waits for no men. True.. So true

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei roll....seok yen's father is not well meh!!! plz send concern to them all family!! Hope and pray for his well-being!!!

Wah the picture of the seok yen house really gives a lot of nostalgia ...The house beside that looks familiar!!! hehehe...my house rupanya!!!! Lama x balit!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!