Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Frosty Morning

ATIS information Zulu. Temperature -1degC. Result: Perth is one big freezer. Consequence: As shown in the photo. Call me 'sakai' (Sarawakians will know what it means) or whatever... I was quite excited seeing frost with my own eyes. Guess I can say I've seen every facade of Perth.. rain, shine, thunderstorm, frost. Oh yes, frost gives you that Christmassy feeling which I hope to spend time with my love in Singapore.
Looks like dew on the grass from afar


Nearer inspection its actually frost on the grass

Looks cool from afar and up close

Single flower frosted flower on the field

Even on the leafy plant

And hoar frost on the cars

Ice droplets on the grass. Wonders of God's creation

Current hairstyle is the in thing.. almost same length as the frosted grass. Photographed by Fadhli

Frosted even my balls the tennis ball

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.... tengok pun syok. do you guys have snow there?
here at rio, we also are having cold days. Saw in newspaper just now, we had coldest temp 11deg. No wonder its so hard to get up nowadays. I put my alarm at 5:40, only to wake up at 6:10.

Rollt said...

No snow yet.. this is as close as we get. Heard rumours that nearest mountain range down south starts to snow though.