Monday, March 31, 2008

Margaret River

Normally I drive to a destination. Never had I imagined that I'd be sightseeing (that's not exactly the technical term to use when you're undergoing a flight training) on a plane!

Margaret River and its vineyards- birds eye view

But last week I did just that to Margaret River. All I know of the place is that its full of vineyards. What I didn't know is that there's a place called Cape Leeuwin just south west of Margaret River where Indian Ocean meets Southern Ocean. According to Darren, the latest south WA tourist attraction expert, the cape is marked by a historical lighthouse which is a must go destination if you're driving there. So now you know too!

To the left of the cape is Indian Ocean and Southern Ocean on the right

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo man!
love the last photo of the cape, with the light glimmering at the bay.

looking forward for more!!