Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am Legend (at Sleeping)

Slept away most of my waking hours, and thus effectively I have only about 6 hours of efficient time.. which includes at least 2 hours for meal (lunch and dinner). Think even then most of the waking hours I spent in bed with a book I am reading: The Dan Brown Companion. Good buy from Convention Centre during the last day of the Books and DVD sales.

At least I am on to something apart from my pillow and bed.

Then watched I am Legend just a while ago at Southlands. Hmm.... can't say I've not enjoyed the movie but I can't exactly say I did as well. Guess I'm picky when it comes to cinema-able movies. Guess the real reason I went for the movie was because I should spend time away from my bed as the mattress is sagging in the shape of my body where I always lay....