Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Does Anyone Care?

The song Ode to my Family rings in my ears sometimes because I feel it resonance my sentiments. Being here with fellow cadets is reassuring because everybody is going through the same training, the same challenges, share the same food and even the same toilet!

But somehow I think that everybody is different here. Sometimes I would wish that people around you would respect your background and understand the circumstances that influence your decision making. Free will! Where is the freedom to think your own thoughts, carry out your own course of action and make your own decision?? Respect others who have made that decision I say!

I wonder as well when somebody is down, does people around him notice it and try comfort him? It could be that person can really hide what he's really feeling so that others wouldn't notice it. Sometimes its not comforting words that is required. Time definitely heals and sometimes a pinch of sincere action would help.

If only you could paste what you think around you like this.......
I wonder if people actually really try to go deeper and understand what is going through the mind when the other person decides to do something or they just become critical and judgemental. Let this be known: People act because environment shaped them to be who they are. Furthermore there's a lot more things happening at the background that meets the eye that makes a person who he is... and I am who I am.

No comments: