Monday, April 13, 2009

Home sweet home

Home... I guess must be lucky to have few homes. It can be confusing at times as well I guess. Haven't been writing since I was back last 2 months cause back then I don't have a place called 'home' just yet. But now I do!

To have a place called home is a happy and liberating time. You know.. its like when you first move out to study in university (freedom!) or when you get your wheels for the first time (to get out of home.. how ironic since it contradicts whatever I am trying to say here.). You get what I mean.

Anyway, its really lucky to have good friends around to help you during the needy times (moving, painting, drinking!? etc) . I guess they can always count on me for help anytime (not drinking except during 'chee mui' sessions!)

I guess I'll try to unwrap the happenings last 2 months in days to come. For now.. I just got the internet and cable TV working at home... so.. just sit back and relax.. for now...

No comments: