Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Unconventional Photo

I'm definitely taking Freeways whenever I drive next time. When Felicia was here for the last trip, I thought it'll be a good idea to take minor roads just for a change of scenery. Bad idea. Suddenly at a corner, a flash with lightning-like intensity caught my eyes. Problem is its not even raining in Perth at that time. I was doing over 60km/h at the downhill road (you know how it defies logic to press brake downhill when its safe to just let it roll downhill?)

And sure enough, it was a nicely set up speed camera in front of a bus stop. I'm not exactly happy with what had just happened but I didn't want to express it because its suppose to be a holiday for her. A month or so passed since and there wasn't any news of it. I thought that I might just be lucky and got away with it. Then at last I got a letter last two days. Most people was actually quite amused when they saw it because the letter actually comes with a photo of the driver. I guess I got a unique 'souvenir' from the Perth police. Problem is the 'souvenir' cost $75...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh!
wish our sarikei cops have this system installed too. kekekekee